[rt-users] Occasional loss of color on links?

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Sep 20 19:38:55 EDT 2001

I haven't been able to pin down exactly why, but occasionally, a page will
come up with all the links in the default colors instead of the specified
color (black or whit depending on location).

I've seen this happen in a ticket, and in the "Home" list of tickets. It
may have happened in the search function too.

I've seen it on my system, and several other people here have commented on it.

It's only cosmetic, but it makes things hard to read.

Is there anything I can do to help pin down what's happening?

Most everyone here is running Win2K, with IE 5 or better. I'm checking now
to see if I can duplicate the problem in Win2K and Netscape.

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net
telnet://telnet.dimstar.net