[rt-users] Occasional loss of color on links?

Steve Poirier steve at inet-technologies.com
Thu Sep 20 20:12:55 EDT 2001

Hello Russ,

Based on what i have read from previous posts on this topic, it seem that
the system fail to lost the style sheet randomly and when it happen, you can
see a segmentation fault in your error log.

Until someone find the reason/solution, you can bypass this problem by
inserting the style sheet directly into your header file and removing the
line that load the external style sheet.

Remove this line:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<%$RT::WebPath%>/NoAuth/webrt.css"
type="text/css">

And replace it by this
<!--
***Insert content of the style sheet here**
-->

Regards,
__
Steve Poirier
Directeur développement / Project Manager
Inet-Technologies inc.