[rt-users] 'Bouncing' email to owner on Take or owner change

Michael Grubb mgrubb at fifthvision.net
Mon Apr 22 10:44:08 EDT 2002

On Monday 22 April 2002 12:56 am, Justin Hawkins wrote:
Well, here is a ScripCondition that I wrote that does just that,
The conditions are, when the ticket status is new, and the previous owner is
nobody it returns true.  I use it to automatically change the status of the
ticket to open when the ticket is first picked up..
Which by the way, if anyone knows how I can get the ticket display screen to
display this change immediately, I would love to know, because once the
scripaction sets the status to open the display still shows it as new until
you refresh.