[rt-users] reply problems

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Wed Apr 24 22:47:13 EDT 2002

Andreas Wahlfeldt wrote:
> when i click on the submit button, the requestor recieves his reply, the
> recipient specified manually in CC field doesn't, nor does the CC specified
> as ticket-watcher.

> OnCorrespond NotifyAdminCcs with template test responder
> OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template test responder
> OnCorrespond NotifyRequestors with template test responder

There's no scrip there set to notify the "watcher" CC.
You probably want to replace this with something like

OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchers with template test responder
OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template test responder

As to why the manually-specified CC doesn't receive anything,
I can't explain. Maybe there's some permissions thing getting
in the way? Does the RT log show anything?