[rt-users] Who is a requestor?

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Tue Aug 6 12:42:21 EDT 2002

* Smylers <smylers at gbdirect.co.uk> [20020806 17:06]: wrote:
> Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
>
> > I believe that the FAQ does not let you much hope:
> >
> > > Are you taking into account that RT should never mail the person
> > > performing the action?
>
> But Wash said he was getting different behaviour between users mailing
> in new tickets and users creating them with the web UI.  The above
> doesn't explain that, since it indicates that people's actions never
> mail themselves.

The interesting thing is that these web UI users are saying that they used
to get a mail in their mailbox when they created a ticket. I am not sure
if I changed this by upgrading to 2.0.14 recently. I did make some changes,
like abolishing all Global Scrips and assigning scrips on a per queue basis.
One queue (the one they are using mostly) has all the scrips that I had used
globally previously:

1. OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
2. OnCreate NotifyAllWatchers with template Notify
3. OnCreate NotifyAdminCcs with template Transaction
4. OnCorrespond Notify-CORRESP/ATTACH-Requestor,Cc with template Correspondence
5. OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence
6. OnOwnerChange NotifyOwner with template Transaction
7. OnResolve NotifyRequestors with template Resolved
8. OnComment NotifyOtherRecipientsAsComment with template Correspondence

Thanks guys for helping me agonize over this ;-)

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
						 --from a /. post

++
``That Ariel Sharon. Boy, he sure is controversial.
  Most Western countries would have to have a military coup
  before they enjoyed a leader of that caliber.'' (Sydney Webb)