[rt-users] I want receive an email when I do the the action

christian janssen proftp_cj at kdd.de
Thu Aug 15 07:28:51 EDT 2002

Hi,

How could I change this, (I want to store the Mails also) so that the user
that did the action also receive an email.
(I use RT 2.0.13)

I think there was an solution, but I could not found by searched the list.

thx
Christian

-- start

http://fsck.com/rtfm/article.html?id=5#73

Why don't I receive an email when other watchers do?

Are you taking into account that RT should never mail the person performing
the action? RT tries to be smart about this. E-mails are not sent to the
people taking the actions. When you reply to the ticket, RT2 will not send
you the reply since you are the one performing the action, and therefore
know about it. It will only notify other users affected by that scrip.

-- end

PS: Is there already an revised script for sending attachments ?