[rt-users] CC not working when I create ticket...

Sherrill (Pei-chih) Verbrugge spv at gospelcom.net
Wed Aug 28 07:33:59 EDT 2002

I have the following scripts setup, and CC works on create and
correspond.

OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyAdminCcs with template Correspondence
OnCreate NotifyAdminCcs with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template Correspondence

Sherrill
Sherrill (Pei-chih) Verbrugge
http://www.gospelcom.net
http://bible.gospelcom.net
We seem to use some things more than others-our mouths more than our ears,
our stomachs more than our minds. We also seem to use the phrase "It's so
unfair!" so much more often than "I'm so undeserving." -- AL