[rt-users] Multiple TAGs?

Nils Ketelsen nils.ketelsen at kuehne-nagel.com
Mon Dec 9 08:07:19 EST 2002

At 12:55 09.12.2002 +0000, Andy Coates wrote:

>I was hoping you could change the tag on a dynamic basis, e.g. for queue
>FOO it would be [FOO #xxx], or queue BAR would be [BAR #xxx].  To set
>such a tag, an extra field could be stored within the Queue properties,
>and so on.
>
>Has this already been attempted?  Or is there a flaw which won't let you
>make such mods?

Thats a bad Idea, because when you changed a Ticket from Queue A to Queue B
the user couldn't send an answer to his initial E-Mail anymore. If the
Queue-Name is in the subject the requestor has to know which Queue the
request currently is in.

Additionally the tags wouldn't be unique anymore (how many "general" queues
are out there?).

Nils