[rt-users] moved to queue -> notify watcher ?

Tony Aiuto tony at ics.com
Wed Dec 11 09:57:11 EST 2002

>Len Kranendonk - www.primaat.com
>Maybe this is a newbe question, but how can I notify the new queue
>watchers when a ticket is moved from one queue to onother ?

There is an OnQueueChange condition available on the contrib site
http://www.fsck.com/pub/contrib/2.0/

Install that and create an appropriate action.   You might
want to create a new template for this which explains what
queue you moved into.  At my site we use this template

Name: QueueAssigned
Content:
Subject: Assigned to {$Ticket->QueueObj()->Name()}

Your case was reviewed and assigned to the {$Ticket->QueueObj()->Name()} team.

ICS Support
support at ics.com

We have a general incoming support queue and only notify the
customer when we move the ticker from that to a product specific
queue.  To do that, I made the action local to our support queue
rather than global.

-Tony Aiuto