[rt-users] MySQL issues during RT 2.0.15 install

Paul Goracke paul at goracke.org
Wed Dec 11 17:35:49 EST 2002

On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 01:44  PM, Jeff Mesch wrote:

> I have DB_HOME set to /usr/bin/. My guess is that the problem is with
> DB_HOME.

Look closer at the Makefile comments:

  # DB_HOME is where the Database's commandline tools live.  $DB_HOME/bin
  # should contain the binaries themselves, e.g. if "which mysql" gives
  # "/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql", $DB_HOME should be "/usr/local/mysql"

Therefore, your DB_HOME should be '/usr' (the default config)

pg