[rt-users] RT Statistics Package

Beachey, Kendric Kendric.Beachey at garmin.com
Thu Feb 21 12:25:35 EST 2002

I concur, very very nice!

One slight clarification to Jim's comment on the webserver configuration:

If you really do use the *exact* configuration statements in the perldoc for
Apache::GD::Graph, you will need to edit each .html file in the Statistics
directory so that they define their urls in the pattern

$my_url = '/chart/blahblah'

instead of

$my_url = $RT::WebURL.'/chart/blahblah'

Which will allow other stuff on your server to use the charting functions
without having "rt" in the url.

The other option, of course, is to frob slightly the webserver configuration
so that it uses "/rt/chart" as the location instead of just "/chart" as
listed in the perldoc.