[rt-users] what permissions are needed to comment on user?

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Wed Jan 2 11:41:32 EST 2002

We have a handful of users that ask a bunch of questions, and I'd like
to be able to add comments on those users, such as their internal
account number.  The only way I see to do that is to go in as root and
update their information.

Is there some permission I can grant to the service reps handling the
queues to add comments to unpriveleged users' records (those
auto-created via incoming mail) without having to be root or to give
them the ability to muck about with priveleged users?

I didn't find anything searching RT/FM about it.