[rt-users] Pros Only - Install Problem

Joel Webb joel at webbgroup.net
Wed Jan 9 09:02:41 EST 2002

Adam,

What file has the mysql.acl in it?? I am looking at the insertdata file but I don't
see what lines you are talking about.

>I rewrote the mysql.acl script such
>that the first two lines of the template script were commneted out or
>deleted from the script. This will allow the third line which grants
>permissions to the rt_user in the database to run. In mysql acl scripts if
>any previous line fails the script exits and does not run subsequent
>lines. You must edit the template script thought becvause if you edit only
>the actual script run,

If you are talking about the initacls.mysql SHELL script. That particular script
looks like it is used many times by the perl instal script to make changes to the
MYSQL database. The "first two lines" in that script are variables so I don't know
which scripts to edit. Can you tell me the script name and the line numbers??
That would be great if you could do that.