[rt-users] Allowing requestor login to RT

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Wed Jul 31 13:36:06 EDT 2002

Hi,

This may have been discussed before. I guess I have seen some posts almost
touching on it, but I'd appreciate more advise on this issue.

We run rt-2.0.14 (just upgraded). We have our staff members interacting
directly with rt because they have accounts and I have given them the access.

We are planning on letting non-staff members (say our clients) access RT for
the purpose of following up on their requests, just in case there is a delay.

Is there anyone doing something like this?

If so,

1. How did you implement it, given there are so many different requestors?
2. What level of access did you give them?

Thanking you in advance.

        cheers
       - wash
 Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)
 http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,
 GSM: (254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI
						 --from a /. post

The Boss: What makes you think my mother is a moron?
Dilbert: She fed you.
(Scott Adams)