[rt-users] make fixdeps not working?

Randy Millis rmillisl at enel.ucalgary.ca
Fri Jun 7 18:20:28 EDT 2002

If I try and make fixdeps I get errors like this:

-cut-
/usr/bin/perl ./tools/testdeps -fix mysql
Checking for Digest::MD5....Digest::MD5 not installed.Installing with
CPAN...LWP not available

  Please, install Net::FTP as soon as possible. CPAN.pm installs it for you
  if you just type
      install Bundle::libnet

Issuing "/usr/bin/ftp -n"
Local directory now /root/.cpan/sources/authors
authors: No such file or directory.
01mailrc.txt.gz: No such file or directory.
Bad luck... Still failed!
Can't access URL ftp://ftp.sunsite.ualberta.ca/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz.

Please check, if the URLs I found in your configuration file
(ftp://ftp.sunsite.ualberta.ca/) are valid. The urllist can be edited. E.g.
with 'o conf urllist push ftp://myurl/'

Could not fetch authors/01mailrc.txt.gz
LWP not available
Issuing "/usr/bin/ftp -n"
Local directory now /root/.cpan/sources/modules
modules: No such file or directory.
02packages.details.txt.gz: No such file or directory.
Bad luck... Still failed!
Can't access URL
ftp://ftp.sunsite.ualberta.ca/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz.
Please check, if the URLs I found in your configuration file
(ftp://ftp.sunsite.ualberta.ca/) are valid. The urllist can be edited. E.g.
with 'o conf urllist push ftp://myurl/'

Could not fetch modules/02packages.details.txt.gz
LWP not available

-cut-

etc.....

What is wrong? Di I make a mistake?:-)