[rt-users] RT2 Statistics Development

Simon Cozens rt at netthink.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 17:51:34 EDT 2002

Michael Marziani:
> Now on to the purpose of this email:  I was wondering if anyone is
> working on development for rt2 stats or has build in any more
> functionality.

I'm working out some specifications with Jesse about a reporting
add-on for RT. This may or may not involve the statistics package.
At any rate, I intend to give the statistics package a good revisiting
in the next few months.

--
10. The Earth quakes and the heavens rattle; the beasts of nature flock
together and the nations of men flock apart; volcanoes usher up heat