[rt-users] RT Performance, Hardware

Manfred Hui manfred at outblaze.com
Mon Jun 24 04:46:48 EDT 2002

It should only take a few seconds to load a ticket, (we have around 30000
tickets, mysql, P3 600, 512 mb ram)

Check that you have indexed the tables correctly, especially Tickets,
Transactions and Attachments.

Upgrading to the latest version may also offer speed improvements, as I
discovered (from 2.0.8 to 2.0.13)

Manfred.