[rt-users] My RT acting up

Beachey, Kendric Kendric.Beachey at garmin.com
Thu Jun 27 13:38:51 EDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
I'm running RT 2.0.13.  All of a sudden I cannot see any of the Comments
associated with ANY tickets.  I also can't access any user information when
I go to the "Configuration" section.  There have been no configuration
changes.  I have restarted apache and mysql several times already to no
avail.  Anyone ever seen this behavior?
Bolivar
archives for a thread from the first part of June 2002 with the subject line
"Urgent: "permission denied" / "Correspondence (probably) not recorded"".
Good luck!
--
Kendric Beachey