[rt-users] CC cant modify tickets

seth seth at ttsg.com
Wed Mar 20 10:08:52 EST 2002

Phil

 Thanks for your reply. I do have the

$ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs = 1;

this is setting them as watchers on the queue and they see the updates being made to the ticket they just cant add them.  I guess this is working as designed. Does anyone know of anything in contrib (looked but didn't see anything) that will allow watchers to modify tickets or set people CC'ed on a ticket in the TicketCC group?

thanks

seth