[rt-users] no outgoing mail.

Darrin Walton darrinw at nixc.net
Fri Mar 22 09:51:00 EST 2002

  |+ $MailCommand = 'sendmailpipe';
  |+
  |+ # $SendmailArguments defines what flags to pass to $Sendmail
  |+ # assuming you picked 'sendmail' or 'sendmailpipe' as the $MailCommand above.
  |+ # If you picked 'sendmailpipe', you MUST add a -t flag to $SendmailArguments
  |+
  |+ # These options are good for most sendmail wrappers and workalikes
  |+ $SendmailArguments="-oi";
  |+
  |+ # These arguments are good for sendmail brand sendmail 8 and newer
  |+ #$SendmailArguments="-oi -ODeliveryMode=b -OErrorMode=m";

I don't know if you read the entire config file.  Above, it says:

" If you picked 'sendmailpipe', you MUST add a -t flag to
$SendmailArguments".  Your $SendmailArguments does not contain this.

Also.  If you're running sendmail 8 and newer, you have to use the second
SendmailArguements included.

You should read over the entire config.pm.

-darrin