[rt-users] Creating Tasks from Web Forms Not in RT Hierarchy

Will Doherty doherty at onlinepolicy.org
Tue May 7 22:22:13 EDT 2002

Hey RT Users,

At the Online Policy Group, we have a variety of forms
on various websites that we'd like to use to create
RT tasks so that we can process all the user requests
within RT.

Is there documentation on how to do this?

Has anyone already done this and can provide examples?

Is it possible to create additional fields beyond those
defined as the default RT task fields in order to track
additional information from custom web forms that are not
in the RT hierarchy?

One Internet with Equal Access for All,

Will Doherty
Online Policy Group, Inc.