[rt-users] few questions about using/customizing rt

Michael Fernandez michael.fernandez at dms.at
Wed Oct 2 09:01:46 EDT 2002

Hi,

We're currently testing the rt application to used it inside our
company. This software is interesting, and we have some suggestions and
questions about it.

- A ticket can depend on another ticket. Nevertheless it's possible to
resolve the first ticket while the second is not. There is no warning in
that case.

- It is possible to have a list of priority (1 to 5 for example) instead
of entering the priority by hand.

- Also to change the dates of a ticket, it's easy to enter its by hand.

- What is the 'starts' date for a ticket ?

- When an action is not allowed for a user, we have an 'access denied',
hiding this features for this user may be better.

- When the due date is reached, there is no notification (like display
change or mail notification for example).

- Could it be possible to remove a given display of the ticket, like the
Jumbo display ?

Could some of this features be implemented in a further version ?

Thanks,

Michael