[rt-users] Custom Fields in RT 2.0.15

Autrijus Tang autrijus at autrijus.org
Sun Oct 20 11:12:11 EDT 2002

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 06:32:12PM -0700, Vik Bhatia wrote:
> My needs are sort of immediate. Has anyone gotten around this
> issue somehow? I have read that 2.1.39 has the custom field feature. Any
> word on whether it is stable to use ??

The Oracle's schema iirc hadn't been ported.  Otherwise I dareway
that the custom field support is pretty stable.

If you need to let the user to enter multiple entries of the same
columns (i.e. a entry table), I have a patch here that does it, too.

(but this thread really belongs to rt-devel.)

Thanks,
/Autrijus/