[rt-users] Automatic resolve on e-mail

M B Norton ccxmbn at bath.ac.uk
Mon Sep 23 14:53:58 EDT 2002

Thanks for the help,
I've been slowly working on this and sure enough the WebUI does something
beyond simply calling TicketObj->Resolve. The scrip action succeeds in
marking the ticket as resolved but it's then opened again immediately.
Looking at the the ticket history I see:

RT_System - Status changed from open to resolved
RT_System - Status changed from resolved to open

Actually setting the "status" field in the relevant mysql entry to
"resolved" is enough to resolve the ticket and stop it from showing in
the queue.
I'm assuming there's something else within RT that needs to be done during
that transaction in order to complete it successfully.
Does anybody have any idea what that is?
I've been trying to work through the perl but it's currently got me
beaten.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Max