[rt-users] Revoking a queue right

Bruce bruce at webfarm.co.nz
Tue Apr 29 00:13:36 EDT 2003

Hi,

Is it possible to revoke a right to a queue for a users who has been given
global rights in the everyone group?

Situation:
Everyone who uses our RT system can see any tickets and any queue at the
moment, however we have just added a queue which most of the users dont
wish to see the content of the queue as nothing can be done on the tickets.
(waiting for the moderators approval)
So to solve this I thought that I could just revoke the right to see the
queue from the users who dont wish to see the tickets... however all I can
see is give.

Please also note we are still currently using rt2.

Any help would be appreciated,

--
Bruce
Customer Service