[rt-users] Re: Including the the original message text in correspondence

Andreas Wahlfeldt awahlfeldt at subshell.com
Wed Aug 13 06:54:17 EDT 2003

hi nick,

notice: i'm (still) on rt2.15. should also work in the rt3-branch

if you put

1. {$Transaction->Content()}
2. proceeded by at least 2 blank lines
3. in a template text
4. and defined a proper script(action) triggering that template

things should work fine.

the only problem we expierence here is that the transaction-content gets
lost, if the original-mail contained an attachment.

it might be helpfull, if you explained what 'isn't working for me' is in
detail.

no mails sent at all?
what does the mailbody look like?

cu