[rt-users] Where to learn about ScripConditions and Scrips

Mike R. Prevost mprevost at gradkell.com
Thu Dec 4 12:05:46 EST 2003

I want to learn how to use Scrips, ScripCondiditions and ScripActions in
RT3.  I can't find any docs on how to use the "Custom condition", "Custom
action preparation code" and "Custom action cleanup code".  I can't seem to
find docs that explain all this.

Initially, I just want to make RT not send the autoreply to the requester
unless the request came in via email.  I mean, I don't want the auto-reply
sent if I create the request within the GUI.  I do want the ticket contents
to go to the requester via email, though.

Thanks.

--- Mike R. Prevost