[rt-users] RT EX_TEMPFAIL receiving email ticket?

asterr asterr at pobox.com
Wed Dec 24 19:13:14 EST 2003

If you are sure that the queue and URL specifications are correct, I would
also check:
1) does the user have permissions to reply/create (depending on what this
   e-mail would do) in this queue?

2) that the size of the e-mail does not exceed the limitations set in either
   the RT config or the database.

-Aaron