[rt-users] rt-2-1-69 - mailgate woes

Geri F. geri at the-men-zone.org
Tue Feb 18 11:13:45 EST 2003

hi,

thanks for the hints !

it's working now, i think it was because the var/mason_data/cache was not
writeable for the apache-user !
(funny, because via the webfrontend i could update the ticket without any
issues, i also saw the
history, but if i clicked explicit on the history button, i got the
permission errors for the mason dir - strange)
after changing the permissions, everything runs well.

thank you,
cheers
geri