[rt-users] Sorting records in report using Weekly.html

darren chamberlain darren at boston.com
Wed Feb 19 15:02:24 EST 2003

* Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> [2003-02-19 14:53]:
> How do I sort by Ticket ID in this report? I tried the
> TicketsSortOrder method, Orderby method, and again, I can't seem to
> find the right combination. I assume it should go somewhere in here:

Looking through RT::Interface::Web::ProcessSearchQuery seems to
indicate:

>    my $tickets = new RT::Tickets($RT::SystemUser);
>
>    $tickets->LimitTransactionDate( VALUE => $startobj->ISO, OPERATOR =>
> '>=');
>    $tickets->LimitTransactionDate( VALUE => $endobj->ISO, OPERATOR =>
> '<=');
>    $tickets->LimitStatus( VALUE => 'open', OPERATOR => '=');

    $tickets->OrderBy(FIELD => 'Created',
                      ORDER => 'DESC');

Substitute variable values for 'Created' and 'DESC', of course.

(darren)

--
All truth passes through three stages: first, it is ridiculed;
next it is violently attacked; finally, it is held to be self-evident.