[rt-users] RT talking to RT

Florian Weimer Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Wed Jan 1 12:19:18 EST 2003

Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> writes:

> But florian's idea of setting up a scrip to scrape subject changes from
> autreplies seems clever enough to deal with most sites. I'd love to see
> the scrip used to implement that.

Well, here it is.

I've split it into two parts, a condition which fires for the first
transaction of its kind, and the action changing the section.  (I hope
these scrips will work with the official RT version, and not just our
slightly modified one.)

I'll keep the files at
<http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/projects/rt/snippets/> updated to match
our production version.

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/