[rt-users] Replying to Resolved tickets reopens them - this is not what I want

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Wed Jul 16 19:02:14 EDT 2003

Scott Newton wrote:
> When we Resolve a ticket from OS-Install, and the user responds back
> (usually to say thanks or via "Out of Office" autoreply)  it reopens the
> ticket. I thought I had stripped out all the rights that allow this, but
> apparently something is still letting it happen.

You don't say which RT version you're using. In RT3 this is handled
by an OpenTickets scrip, which you can disable. In RT2 you need to
find and exterminate some code buried in RT::Ticket::Correspond().
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, http://www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630