[rt-users] CustomField data via e-mail

James Wortman james.o.wortman at verizon.com
Thu May 8 12:16:33 EDT 2003

Hello All,

I've scoured through several recent months of archives, not finding any
user posts close enough to address my question/issue.  I apologize if
I've missed it.

>From RT receiving an incoming e-mail that creates a new ticket, can a
queue-based custom field be assigned a value that's included somewhere
within the e-mail message?

## my current config
SOLARIS 8; MYSQL 4.0.12; PERL 5.8.0; APACHE 1.3.27 with mod_perl
1.27(built in); SENDMAIL 8.11; RT-3.0.1(new install)

Thank you for your time and any help or suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.
--
James