[rt-users] mailgate and EX_TEMPFAIL

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri May 9 06:33:25 EDT 2003

So. you appear to be using some form of external authentication to force
all users to authenticate before talking to your apache. apache isn't
letting the mail gateway talk to the web server. You can (I believe)
encode credentials in the url the mail gateway is trying to visit as
http://user:pass@host/....  OR you can tell apache to let the mail
gateway through.