[rt-users] RT with Qmail HOWTO

Miles Scruggs midgard at garnetws.com
Sat May 17 16:17:13 EDT 2003

> ext Miles Scruggs (midgard at garnetws.com) wrote:
> > Looks all good, but I still can't get it going.  What it
> looks like in
> > your Howto is that you cover how to process mail once it is
> received,
> > or does this have anything to do with outgoing mail as well?
>
> Yep. That's why it wasn't called the "Qmail HOWTO". There are
> already good ones available. This was meant to cover the
> extra work between an already working Qmail installation and
> a new RT installation.

Sorry I guess I wasn't too clear.  I do have a currently working qmail
system, both incoming and outgoing, using vpopmail for virtual domains.
Other programs are currently using qmail for outgoing mail, so I think
the MTA is working fine.

What I'm saying is that I'm having trouble getting RT to use qmail for
outgoing corespondence, incoming processing would be nice, but not
something that I really care about.

In the previous mails, I gave my logs etc, but I'm still stumped

Thanks

Miles