[rt-users] Elixus docs?

Autrijus Tang autrijus at autrijus.org
Wed Nov 12 10:04:18 EST 2003

?b 三, 2003-11-12 21:45, michael.firestone ?g?D?G
> I am using the elixus extensions ( the tabbed interface is dead sexy )

Thank you so much for your kind compliment.

> I am searching for some documentation on the exactly what elixus extended.  Is
> there any such doc, or do I need to start diff'ing source code?

Currently, we support two "editions" of RT.

One is rt-elixus, a workflow-oriented RT branch:
	http://rt.elixus.org/	(demo)
	http://rt.elixus.org/NoAuth/docs/	(docs)

Another is rt-foundry, a sf.net clone for collaborated software
development, including mailing list, tracker, wiki, version control,
file download, etc:
	http://rt.openfoundry.org/	(demo)
	http://aut.dyndns.org/foundry-intro/	(slides in English)
	http://rt.openfoundry.org/NoAuth/docs/	(docs)

both has loads of other materials, including installation guide, design
notes, spec, qa plan, etc...  But currently, all of them are in Chinese.

There are currently no immediate plans to translate the documents to
English, but we can certainly be contracted into doing that.

> Again, allow me to express how extremely impressed I am with this product.
> I will be pushing for a support contract once I can prove it works the way
> management ( sigh ) would like.

So, let me know if you can somehow fund us to do an English translation
of current and new documentations. :-)

Thanks,
/Autrijus/