[rt-users] Customizing Incident numbers

Peter Kolbe peter at venturenet.co.za
Mon Nov 24 09:17:57 EST 2003

You will have to do something like:
20031124001 - I do not think that you can have a hypen in the number
YYYYMMDDxxx (xxx - incrementation for day)
you will have to add an entry via cron (cron.daily folder) to increment
the autoincrement field to the next day (eg ALTER TABLE Tickets
AUTO_INCREMENT=20031125000;)

Peter

Peter Kolbe <peter at venturenet.co.za>