[rt-users] Latest Stats package

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Mon Oct 13 11:21:23 EDT 2003

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 09:31:52AM -0500, Nick Pleis wrote:
> Executing a find for readme turns up absolutely nothing... I'm quite
> convinced that this README file is either very well hidden or non-existent.

As has been said many times on this list, the README does not end up
in the rest of the statistics package heirarchy but in the working
directory you started untarring in.

Harold, maybe in the next release the README can get moved to the
exepcted location?

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"