[rt-users] Problem with RTConfig

Ada Hui myqu at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 01:40:19 EST 2003

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply. I'll try to see if it works. My another problem is,

When i type the machine name in the browser, it would give me permission
denied. I have to add index.html by hand before i can go to the home page of
RT.
So i added the following line in my virtual host:
DirectoryIndex index.html

But it still don't work and in the error log it saids
Directory index forbidden by rule: /opt/rt3/share/html/

But the same statement works well for my another virtual host. Why is it so?
This is so annoying and i just haven't see others raise this question. Can
you help me with this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,
Ada