[rt-users] URL not showing up in tickets

Lara Ullman lullman at xanoptix.com
Thu Apr 8 09:32:16 EDT 2004

Hello,

I read your reply to Dave Dennis and understand why this would be so,
especially in a external customer support environment.  But I wonder if
there is a way to enable the links again for RT installations that are
solely used in-house.  For us, it would most likely be a benefit and not
a huge risk due to the people who are using it.  I'm not a programmer,
but I can try to do it myself  if there is a specific file I can go poke
around in or the possibility of having this be a choice, just disabled
by default?

thanks for your time,

Lara Ullman