[rt-users] Command line stats

Leon Sonntag leon at iwa-solutions.com
Wed Apr 7 17:43:46 EDT 2004

Hey THANKS Carl!
The scripts worked wonderful with one small exception.  the variable
defined as "host" is actually used as "hostname".  Once I cleaned that up
and customized with my local info, IT WORKED LIKE A CHAMP!!!!  Easiest
addon to RT I have dealt with!!!

  At 08:00 PM 4/6/04, Carl Makin wrote:
>Morning All,
>I've made a few small command line based statistics reporting scripts
>available via the wiki at
>
>http://wiki.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?RT3BatchStats
>
>They produce reports suitable for running from cron and mailing out the
>results.
>
>They produce;
>  Tickets created by date
>  Tickets created by day
>  Tickets resolved by person (includes "time worked total")
>  Tickets resolved by queue (includes elapsed time and time worked)
>  Lists current new/open tickets for named user
>
>Thanks to David Dennis for helping with them.
>
>Enjoy.
>

>Carl.

>RT Training is coming to town this summer!
>Sign up for an RT Developer/Administrator class in DC, LA or Frankfurt by
>emailing training at bestpractical.com
>
>For more details, check out
>http://www.bestpractical.com/services/training.html
>
>The RT Wiki lives at http://wiki.bestpractical.com Read! Join! Contribute!

Most anything is easy after you've done it successfully a few times

Leon Sonntag
Innovative Web Applications
leon at iwa-solutions dot com