[rt-users] RT Home Display - Modify display to include all tickets?

Patrick W. Thompson patrick at compucominc.com
Wed Dec 8 00:19:22 EST 2004

Is there a way to modify RT to allow showing all tickets that are associated
with a particular queue regardless of the owner?  In other words, we have a
groups of staff that work different shifts.  When one technician ends his
shift and was working on a particular issue or project, he writes the
appropriate data into the ticket.  Whoever the next technician that may come
in should be able to see all tickets that are associated with that queue and
pick up the priority ones that need to continue on.   I know they could do a
search but it would be nicer if they were displayed on the main screen.
Maybe just have a "special" user that could see them all and then have a
"ticket center computer" logged in at all times at that user?

Just having the technician assign it to someone else leaves chance for
failure if that particular technician calls in sick or happens to be on
vacation.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Patrick