[rt-users] Postfix + RT3 Guide

Leon Sonntag leon at iwa-solutions.com
Mon Feb 9 16:47:10 EST 2004

At 02:38 PM 2/9/04, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
>Is there a good guide to getting RT3 and postfix working together.

I'm running RT 3.06 with Postfix 2.0.18 on RedHat8.  I was able to get the
mailgateway running with the standard aliases (as shown in the
documentation).
rt: "|/etc/smtsh/rt-mailgate --queue queue-name --action corrsepond (or
comment) --url http://rt.mydomain.com

If you want to give specific problems, I'll be glad to do what I can to help.

I've gotten varying amounts of help here.
Sometimes reasonably good.....sometimes silence.
(but then maybe I'm just spoiled with the Postfix users group)

Most anything is easy after you've done it successfully a few times

Leon Sonntag
Innovative Web Applications
leon at iwa-solutions dot com