[rt-users] SelfService Custom Fields

Karl Pietri kpietri at nvps.net
Thu Feb 26 11:04:24 EST 2004

SelfService Custom FieldsI had the same problem.

I have tar.gz'ed the whole self service directory of mine that i modified (i dont remember what i did to it all) and i have no idea how to use diff or make patches :-)  Let me know if you have any questions.
http://ww2.nvps.net/~karl/SelfService.tar.gz

-Karl Pietri