[rt-users] scrip questions

Subredu Manuel diablo at iasi.roedu.net
Fri Mar 19 07:40:48 EST 2004

  Hi,

  I have rt version 3.0.9 and nagios 1.x . I have the following scenario:

  nagios sends a mail to rt at domain with the subject "Problem: .*" .
Using a custom scrip, the ticket it's given to a user, and the state of
the ticket it's changed to opened. This I have already done with a
custom scrip.
  after some time, the problem is solved, and nagios sends another mail
with the subject "Recovery: .*" . Now, at this point I want to cancel
the creation of a new ticket , search trough the tickets list (the
tickets from the same queue), find the ticket opened earlier, add a
comment to the found ticket (eg: resolved), and close that ticket.

  Did someone have any ideea how can I do this ? The main problem, it's
how to cicle trough the tickets from the queue, and how to prevent the
creation of a new ticket.