[rt-users] Re: reply, resolve failing to send email with error "No recipients found. Not sending."

John Paul Barraza barraza at systransoft.com
Fri Mar 26 19:06:37 EST 2004

These are my scrips:

On Correspond Open Tickets with template Blank
On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply
On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction
On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment
On Create User Defined with template Blank
On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence

I think I may have figured out my problem simply based on your question
of me to look at the scrips. When I checked my queues for watchers,
there was no one listed as cc: or admincc:
After adding the appropriate watchers, it seems to be working fine.
Thanks for the help.

-John