[rt-users] Permissions Disabled ?

Eric Liedtke jesus at musinghalfwit.org
Tue Mar 30 11:53:58 EST 2004

This may be a knucklehead question but I'm kind of at a loss. I have an
instance of RT3(3.0.10) running. It was originally a v2 instance,
upgraded to 3.0.0 then to current 3.0.10. I was doing some work and
noticed that the rights/ permissions stuff doesn't seem to be taking
effect. i.e. I've added a new user who can be granted rights but hasn't
been granted any and is not a member of any group and yet they still
seem to have free reign to do what they like in the system. I'm guessing
I missed something along the way but I haven't been able to find it. Any
help is greatly appreciated
-e