[rt-users] Only super-user can see something after logon to RT, no one else.

David Michal david.michal at rabatcr.cz
Fri May 14 08:57:03 EDT 2004

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I thought that RT doesn't have any LDAP support.
That it just can take user name from apache, which is doing ldap lookup.
And then I thought that RT is looking if there is a user in
DBbackend(MySQL in my case) and if not and parameter WebExternalAuto is
true only then is trying to create the user. So if there is user already
exists why it should stop on user creating procedure? (I'm not a
programmer so please excuse if my thinking is bad).
I've didn't  try the Ldap Overlay plugin, becuase the link
http://thefeed.no/marcus/User_Overlay.ldap.pm is not working and I could
not find it. But I guess that auth via apache is quite enough for now.
Just to need to find any way how user can see their RT in browser. :)
Thanks,
David