[rt-users] Keeping users invisible to each other

Jolyon D Thurgood joe.thurgood at vexcel.com
Mon Sep 13 21:26:28 EDT 2004

To experienced RT users .....
I am attempting to use RT/RTFM 3.0.10 in  a customer support
environment, where it is important that no one user has visibility to
anyone else who is also a user.  For example, with my current
configuration, it seems that any user after logging in can select
configuration, users, can see the entire list of users, then even view
their email/phone etc. under preference.
My only rights granted to the group "customers" is to allow them access
to certain queues and classes of FAQ.  How can I prevent them from
seeing any information about other users?

 I would appreciate some guidance here.

Thanks,
Joe.