[rt-users] How to suppress copy of requestor reply going back to requestor?

Lars Eilebrecht lars at eilebrecht.net
Tue Apr 5 09:02:29 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm using the scrip

 "On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence"

in order to have replies/correspondence from the owner (or other admins)
to be send to the requestor.
However, if the requestor replies, he gets a copy of his reply from
RT which confuses some requestors.

How can I prevent, i.e., suppress that the requestors receives such
a copy for his own replies/correspondence? I only want the requestor
to receive correspondence if it was added by the owner of the
ticket (or by any other admin via the web interface).

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht
lars at eilebrecht.net